Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a Glorious Day for a Bike Ride!

I'm so glad that I rode in today.  It was a beautiful morning and evening for riding bikes.  I used http://www.mapmyride.com/ to show you my route...




It's a nice one.  I like to switch it up a bit these days.  I used to take Leavenworth all the way to 13th St. before heading north but now I like to head more through downtown and take 16th and 15th for a bit.  I like this route and find that it provides me with better people watching options on 16th!

Also, a quick update on the Ladies' Night Maintenance Clinic...it was a blast!  Thanks to all of you who attended.  We went over a few basics of cleaning and taking good care of your bike, as well as how to fix a flat tire.  Hopefully everyone left with a bit of new knowledge.  I enjoyed meeting a few new gals, as well as a few new Cabernets...  There is another Maintenance Clinic scheduled for Friday, July 9th from 7:30-9:00p.m. which is open to anyone and everyone.  Boys and girls.  :)

Is anyone else out there riding?!  If so, how's it going?  Let us know.  Why wouldn't you?  Thanks for your contributions in advance!

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment